Wednesday 15 July 2009

I'm being studied

Finally, after all these years I’ve been awarded the accolade of being studied in school. In advance of my visit in September, some students at John the Baptist Primary in Bonnyrigg are doing a novel study on Ta-Da! I’m thrilled. I’ve never been studied before. It’s schools schools schools for me over the next two months as Sauce gets released. I had an excellent visit to Cromer Public last week - the kids were great and very enthusiastic. Thanks to everyone there for making me so welcome. Well, almost everyone, the little girl who told me I looked older than on my website doesn’t get any thanks at all.

1 comment:

teresa said...

Yay....we are also excited about studying your book!!! We are enjoying the funny illustrations and the crazy characters in the story. We are looking forward to seeing you and showing you all our hard work about your super book!!!
3 Silver